Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cafe Sportster. - So close

Almost caught up here...

Took about ten minutes after I got home before I couldn't take it anymore and had to set the body on the bike.  Love the contrast of the red and black.

Chainsikle out of Utah creates the ultimate in Sporty rear sets and derby cover is Speed Merchant. 

Blacked out fork sleeves also serve to hold Kuryakyn turn signals. I'm all about legal and stuff, so it needed these... Triple is also Speed Merchant. 

Rear disc is still MIA, but I'm getting close. Tested out the Burly Full Cover tail section. Really like that one, too. More here: http://burlybrand.com/cafetail/index.aspx
 

Rear signals are also run and brake. So cool. 

Insanely bright. Love these things. Thanks Kuryakyn! 

BCM air filter and breather bolts. Super clean and no longer hitting my knee! 

Biltwell grips needed to be punched out for bar end mirrors. Eric at the office made me a tool to do a clean job of it. 

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment