Friday, June 14, 2013

Cafe Sportster - Shoot in the Park

Sean at Burly Brand is a talented photographer, so he was tasked with the first high end photo shoot.



Burly Stiletto shocks and final PM/RSD disc came in. Bike stops and handles insanely well for a Sportster. 


Chainsikle rearsets and some custom brake lines over a Speed Merchant derby cover. Metzeler tires seem pretty sticky, but we've yet to push it really hard. 
 

PM caliper and disc combo is just lovely. 

 

Here's business. Chainsikle rearsets are low buck and high performance. I love that combination. 

 

Love how it sits on the stand. Just looks mean. 

 



Burly Clubmansm Joker clamp and Speed Merchant triples. So much good. 
 

A rare shot with me in it! Special thanks to Icon for the gear hook up. This is my new favorite jacket. Sleeves unzip, (they're off here), but I prefer them on. 

Happy spot. Nothing cooler than riding a machine of your own construction. This thing was a nearly unrecognizable pile of parts in my garage just a few months ago. Much credit to the folks that helped me out on this build and to Sean for making me not look like a dork on it! 












No comments:

Post a Comment